Open at 2019.08.09
Poster presentation guides for ECR session speakers
Authors of the accepted abstracts are requested to submit full manuscript in a PDF file, which should be fully compliant to IEEE manuscript format.
The authors should receive an email on August 9th, which includes the guidance for the paper submission. If the authors of accepted abstracts have not received the email, ask the program chair directly.
1) Authors should confirm the type of their presentation (Oral, ECR, or Invited(oral)) to be made at the ICSJ2019.
Then, find the appropriate length of the manuscript in the following table.
|Oral session speakers||Minimum 4 pages|
|ECR session presenters||Minimum 2 pages|
|Invited speakers||2 to 4 pages|
2) Regardless of the presentation type, the manuscript should be compliant to IEEE format (Double-Column format), including short abstract (35 words), figures, tables, and references.
3) All the manuscripts must be written in English.
4) The title of the paper, names and affiliations of all authors, including complete mailing addresses, telephone, fax numbers and email addresses must appear on the first page of the paper, as well as a 35 word abstract and three keywords from the topic list.
5) Since the hardcopies of the proceedings are not printed in the ICSJ2019, the authors can include colored figures in their manuscript (no need to convert to monochrome figures.)
IEEE compliant MS-Word template for the manuscript
Click here to download the Microsoft Word template file.
Issue date of the proceedings
The authors should be aware that the issue date of the proceedings is November 15.
(The proceedings of ICSJ2019 will be ready for download from November 15 to November 21, 2019.)
More detailed guidances are available in the following manuals.
Check the manual and you will be guided to the submission site.
Instruction manual (for Oral session speakers) and the submission site
Instruction manual (for ECR session presenters) and the submission site
Instruction manual (for Invited speakers) and the submission site
Submission Deadline: September 6, 2019
For additional information, contact with following address.
Mr. Kazuyuki Nakagawa
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Toyosu Foresia, 3-2-24, Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0061, Japan
Dr. Taiji Sakai
Fujitsu Laboratories, Ltd.
10-1, Morinosato-Wakamiya, Atsugi-shi, Kanagawa, 243-0197, Japan
Prof. Beomjoon Kim
Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo
4-6-1, Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-8505, Japan
Dr. Naoe Hosoda
National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS)
1-1, Namiki, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki, 305-0044, Japan